CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

LOVE HURTS....

Love hurts when the one you love does not love you back. Love hurts when you find out the one you love, loves someone else. Love hurts when you give up your beliefs to make love work and it doesn't work. Love hurts when you have a child with the one you love and find out the child might not be yours. Love hurts when you get married to the one you love and it meant nothing to the one you love. Love hurts so much you feel like dying because you wonder if you can ever love again. Love issupposed to be special but how can it be if Love does not work. Love is what I was looking for when I found you because the one that I truly loved was here on earth no longer. My love blossomed when you gave me a special gift from above on a special day. Love hurts when everything you love is taken away. You could have done me a favor and stabbed me in the heart because i have no use for it now. Thank you for showing me the true meaning of love. Love hurts.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment